Thursday, March 17, 2016

Riding the Rails


Wearing no socks is a little unusual. "Not believing in socks" is also unusual! What two things cause Hobo, Bob to decide never to wear socks again?  

  • On the day he won the Spelling Bee as a child, he was not wearing socks and Albert Einsten, a very famous scientist, did not wear socks - Ervin 3rd Grade

Think about the lifestyle that Hobo, Bob has decided to live... Hobo, Bob said, "In the winter, I jump on a southbound train and ride until it is warm enough to jump off. In the summer, I go north where it is not too hot." What could be some good things about a lifestyle like this? What would be some things about this lifestyle that would be NOT so great?  




If you could bring someone to school for Show and Tell... Who would you bring to talk to your class and why would you choose this person?

  • I can bring a scientist. -Elda, 2nd grade
  • I would bring my mother. I want her to meet my friends. -Helen, 3rd grade
  • I would bring a Fireman because he would tell us what to use during a fire rescue. Juan David, 4th grade
  • I will bring my dad to school because he is funny. -Josue, 2nd grade
  • My cousin William because he is smart and funny. -Dayra, 3rd grade
  • My own tablet because I can show them tricks. -Nelson & Ronald, 3rd grade
  • I would like to bring an Interior Designer so the kids would know how things would be redesigned into something better. -Josue, 3rd grade
  • I would bring my mom because I could tell my class how hard she works for me and how much she love me. Analisia, 3rd grade
  • I will bring the President because he is famous. Melisa & Preston, 3rd grade


No comments:

Post a Comment